May 25, 2016: TeraChem v1.9 will be released on June 15, 2016. New features include:
- Polarizable Continuum Solvation with COSMO
- Effective Core Potentials
- Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory
- Accelerated dynamics with virtual spherical piston
- Ab Initio Steered Molecular Dynamics for Modeling External Force (Mechanochemistry)
- Easy combination of multiple basis sets
- Polarizabilities for closed shell HF and DFT
- Support for Fermi, Kepler, and Maxwell cards
- Alternative machine-independent licensing scheme (requires internet access)
- Numerous speed enhancements
All licensees are entitled to a free upgrade!
June 1, 2016: We just ordered a 1080GTX! We are looking forward to adding Pascal support to TeraChem!